Welcome to our forums! We are glad you are here.To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list of categories below. You must be a registered Latado user and signed in before you can post a new topic or reply to a topic. It's important that you read our Guidelines, Terms and Conditions for Posting in the Latado Forums before using this forum. Thanks, and happy posting!
Go To

I receive my salary in cash, how to remit this to an overseas account?

Login and Reply topic Watch this topic
goldenland
Post on: 09/04/2013 06:29 PM
Register: 09-04-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 5
=12ptI’ve been working here legally for more than a year now and get paid cash every month. I have a labour contract, receive salary slips every time I get paid and I’ve paid tax over my income last year. So every dollar I’ve earned here is legal! 
I deposited a part of my salary in a savings account with Vietcombank. Now the problem is that I cannot send this money to my account in Holland. Even with all above mentioned paperwork, VC does not want to do it. The reason they gave me is that the above mentioned documents are not enough proof that the money is earned legally. They said they can only do it when my salary is transferred from my employer’s bank account to mine. I’ve spent about an hour at the bank, talked to an employee and a manager, but they couldn’t/wouldn’t help me.

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only foreigner in HCMC getting paid cash (legally). So if someone got some useful info, tips or tricks how to solve this problem, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

All rights reserved © 2011 - 2013 Latado.com . All rights reserved.

Uploading...