Welcome to our forums! We are glad you are here.To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list of categories below. You must be a registered Latado user and signed in before you can post a new topic or reply to a topic. It's important that you read our Guidelines, Terms and Conditions for Posting in the Latado Forums before using this forum. Thanks, and happy posting!
Go To

Where to go in the mid-autumn festival ???

Login and Reply topic Watch this topic
mstra
Post on: 09/09/2013 08:47 PM
Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 23
Hi , I and my boyfriend want to find some places to go in the mid-autumn festival . What should we go ???
gaube
Post on: 09/10/2013 01:23 AM Register: 09-10-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 19
Yesterday I and my girlfriend went to Hang Ma street in Old Quarter on this occasion .  The street becomes filled with the sounds , lights and colours of lanterns , masks , flags and ballons . It becomes even more crowded at night when parents bring their children to join the festival. It's very funny ! You should go . But remember keep your wallet in safe from pickpocket !!:)
mrhanh
Post on: 09/10/2013 03:44 AM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 1 - Posts: 7
you should spend time together in a bar or romance restaurant . Or can buy a ticket to go to a theatre or cinema . I and my wife plan to have a romance dinner at the highest restaurant in city then we can see the city light up  . I think you should give yourself a private than to be hustled in the crowd :). Have a good time !
gaube
Post on: 09/10/2013 07:26 PM Register: 09-10-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 19
I think we should going out in this ocassion . Because It's really funny and a great once time a year ! It will be great memories for you !
simmie
Post on: 09/11/2013 08:01 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 25
I agree with Gaube  :) ! Hang Ma is the fullest place in the Mid-autumn festival . In the evening, crowds flock to Hang Ma Street, which is decked out with colourful lanterns and toys to create a fanciful and festival atmosphere . Children with  their parents and Youths almost concentrate here to have fun together . All foreign tourists come here to join and buy many traditional masks  . Children practice making multi-coloured lanterns in celebration of Mid- Autumn Festival . There's also a lion dance performance in Hang Ma street . There're many activities on this ocassion in the Old Quarter . Once a year ! and you should enjoy it !

Last year , I and all my friends came there . At first , we got some drinks at the bar in Hang Buom str ( there's many bars here for choosing ) . And then we went to Hang Ma str . There's no space to breath because It's crowded with peoples , But we still enjoyed it because we nearly be a part of festival ! 

mrpillow84
Post on: 09/13/2013 12:38 AM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 31
The best new : Hanoi will organize Traditional Mid-Autumn Festival 2013 =15pxat 3 locations: Kim Ngan temple  (42-44 Hang Bac) , Dong Lac Temple  (38 Hang Dao)  and Heritage House  (87 Ma May) with many activities . Let's enjoy , my guys !!!!:) 
bangnu
Post on: 09/15/2013 08:15 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 26
let's think about night market at Old Quarter from the weekend ( from friday to sunday ) . There are so many many things to buy : clothes . souvenirs, foods ..v...v.... I came here yesterday : so crowded with peoples and vehicles that It was so difficult to move . But I found it many interesting goods !

All rights reserved © 2011 - 2013 Latado.com . All rights reserved.

Uploading...