Welcome to our forums! We are glad you are here.To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list of categories below. You must be a registered Latado user and signed in before you can post a new topic or reply to a topic. It's important that you read our Guidelines, Terms and Conditions for Posting in the Latado Forums before using this forum. Thanks, and happy posting!
Go To

Plan to DaLat ! I need some tips :)

Login and Reply topic Watch this topic
gaube
Post on: 09/10/2013 02:48 AM
Register: 09-10-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 19
Hello , I plan to DaLat in nextmonth . Can I have some advices ? Where to go ? What to eat or something I should do ? Thnks !
simmie
Post on: 09/11/2013 09:39 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 25
I visited Da Lat 4 months ago . I stayed at Paris Hotel DaLat . It's really a good place ! Many people choose the hottel near to DaLat market . But I dont want to be annoyed by noise so I choose this hotel , far from centre market about 1km . It takes 10 minutes to walk to Dalat market and Ho Xuan Huong river . The hotel 's very new and the room 's very nice and felt stylish . I really love my comfortable bed . It's so soft and easy to fall asleep !
 There were one or two small shops nearby for morning coffee which was essential as the hotel didn't do breakfast.  I especially to recommend you a little restaurant near hotel ( sorry I dont remember its name but you can ask the hotel reception ) . Just for about 100 metres on the same street , you will have a good breakfast with beef noodle ( Bun Bo )  and noodle in Hue  style  ( Bun Hue ) , served with green vegs. ( Dont forget eat the vegestable carol DaLat . it's so fresh and excellent !)

We found the staff very friendly however they didn't have much English . They help us rent a bike and call for taxi or try to give all information with the best !

gaube
Post on: 09/12/2013 01:47 AM Register: 09-10-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 19
can you show me hotel address ? I also want to book a quite hotel ! Is there any special ? :D
simmie
Post on: 09/12/2013 02:15 AM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 25
Paris hotel Dalat : 18 Pham Ngu Lao str , Dist 3 , Dalat city . ( Remember ask them for a room with window ) .

Let me see .... Ahh , There's a cute lovely coffee shop near Dalat market . I and my husband found it when trying to find a good place to avoid hot weather ( the tempurature increase on the afternoon ) . It's lovely name " Windmill DaLat " . The cafes decor is fresh and cute with a nice atmosphere . All the staff are very young and friendly . Nice place to drink a coffee and watch the streetlife . On the day I came here , one of the staff was cutting many flowers on the balcony of coffee shop . and then she put  flower every conners inside  , she also put one on my table - some big roses in a little glass . Cool drink ,lovely staff ,  good smell and beautifull fresh flowers , All made my perfect time here !

mstra
Post on: 09/12/2013 09:14 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 23
let's enjoy the delicious cuisine at Hell’s Market ( Cho Am Phu ) .It's located near pillar-clock and Dalat market , from 7.00 p.m to mid-night  ! It's interisting to shopping here . Many clothes are sold in the small stalls on the street . It's very cheap if you can bargain . Dalat is famous for Its wool product : clothes , scarft , picture ...even a doll !  You can buy all in this night market . There are also many restaurant around that market . Eating grilled meat and drinkg some wines and watching Dalat in a cold night is such a wonderful choice !
mrpillow84
Post on: 09/13/2013 01:10 AM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 31
I especially recommend TinTin coffee for you ! Not for coffee , Just for its fresh bread ! Its the most delicious bread I 've never eaten before ! It was served with beefsteak or bacon or eggs ( It's up to you to oder in manu ) . Not too expensive . For about 3-5$ / per one ! It's located in  Nguyen Chi Thanh street , near Da Lat market .
mrpillow84
Post on: 09/13/2013 01:32 AM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 31
Sometime I miss its taste so much but can not find anything like this in Ha Noi ( sad :(  )
mstra
Post on: 09/13/2013 08:38 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 23
I also came TinTin once time ! It's quite difficult to find it because that is a street with many coffee shop and it's brand name is so small and not attractive . It's decorated by wood , like a boat hold with a big balcony looking straight to the Golf Hotel .  I agree with mrpillow that it's fresh bread is so excellent ! :)
bangnu
Post on: 09/15/2013 09:22 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 26
Dont forget an umbrella and a coat . There's cool in the morning with fog , then sunshine in the afternoon , after that there can be rainy and cold in the evening ! Let's rent a motobike for travelling . It's convernient and economic than taxi . You can ask your hotel for renting a bike . Most hotel have this service . The price is 5 - 10 $ /per day ( Up to level ) . Remember to check your motobike before moving ! good luck ! :)

All rights reserved © 2011 - 2013 Latado.com . All rights reserved.

Uploading...