Welcome to our forums! We are glad you are here.To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list of categories below. You must be a registered Latado user and signed in before you can post a new topic or reply to a topic. It's important that you read our Guidelines, Terms and Conditions for Posting in the Latado Forums before using this forum. Thanks, and happy posting!
Go To

Lacquer paint in Viet Nam

Login and Reply topic Watch this topic
gaube
Post on: 09/10/2013 08:34 PM
Register: 09-10-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 19
Hi , The first time coming to VietNam ,  Lacquer paint mades me strongly impressive ! It's very diffenrece with the other art products  I've ever seen before . I want to discover more about that . can somebody help me ? Thanks !
simmie
Post on: 09/11/2013 08:56 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 25
I can give you some information about lacquer  : lacquer  is a somewhat imprecise term for a clear or coloured wood finish that dries by solvent evaporation. It is also often a curing process as well that produces a hard, durable finish. This finish can be of any sheen level from ultra matte to high gloss and it can be further polished as required. It is also used for "lacquer paint", which typically denotes a paint that dries to a more than usually hard and smooth surface. I read  all about from wikipedia .
In fact , lacquer paint is very popular choice to decorate Vietnam house . Every Vietnamese  both try to take at least one in their home  . sometime It's a lacquer paint , lacquer box or even a lacquer dishes . This contributes to make a house more traditonal and beautifull .... :)

mstra
Post on: 09/12/2013 09:05 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 23
I also like lacquer ! Where can I find it ? I want to buy some products for my foreigner friends :D
mrpillow84
Post on: 09/13/2013 12:13 AM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 31
The best well-known lacquer street is Hang Hom  street . There're many traditional lacquer product for you to choose .Lacquer wares is a good choice to buy . =10ptBut if you are after high quality and are shopping for lacquer-wares, I think you should go to Ha Thai village. Maybe all you need to do is rent a car to go the village and browse around the village yourself, or maybe you might like a guide to go with you to visit the village and talk to people there. It will help you to know more about lacquer .

All rights reserved © 2011 - 2013 Latado.com . All rights reserved.

Uploading...