Welcome to our forums! We are glad you are here.To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list of categories below. You must be a registered Latado user and signed in before you can post a new topic or reply to a topic. It's important that you read our Guidelines, Terms and Conditions for Posting in the Latado Forums before using this forum. Thanks, and happy posting!
Go To

Sapa - My Destination !!!

Login and Reply topic Watch this topic
kakashi_998
Post on: 09/11/2013 02:10 AM
Register: 09-10-2013
Topic: 2 - Posts: 11
How many times to take a train to SaPa ? I need some experience to get there
mrpillow84
Post on: 09/11/2013 03:13 AM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 31
It take 8-9 hours to get Lao Cai by train and then you have to go by bus for 1hour to SaPa :) . It's a long journey !
gaube
Post on: 09/12/2013 12:15 AM Register: 09-10-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 19
my familly travelled to Sapa last year ! It's a good memory . Spending 8hours on the train without sleeping  because of  noisy and intense vibration , we finally got to Lao Cai station . Then we have to go by bus for 1 hour more to really get to Sapa . The weather was so wet covered by fog. But fortunately , when we got nearer to Sapa , It stoped ranning and the sky was more clearly . It was 7 o'clock ! you should book a night train ( 8-10 p.m ) then you can get to Sapa on the next morning . They serve food and drink on the train , not too expensive !  Choose the Victoria Train , King Espress or Livitrains ,  You can be more comfortable with them then the other trains :) good luck !
mstra
Post on: 09/12/2013 08:23 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 23
Weather in Sapa is very diffenrent  .The climate of Sapa is highly seasonal, with a subtropical climate in the summer and a temperate climate . On the time I stayed ( in June ) . The weather changed a lot . I read an information that " in June ,Warm but not as hot like other region. Clear sky, much sunshine but summer shower get more but not too wet ) .  But in fact , It were different !  Softly rain in the morning , Everything's so wet . Than It was be more clearly . Quickly , It appeared sunlight and the tempurater became higher and higher . But when the afternoon , A big black clouds wrapped the sky . It rained hard for 3hours that made us can not go anywhere. :( and in the evening ,It were be cold . All strees were in fog . It were so thick that you could not see the person who stept in front of you with radius of 5metres , As if you were in a cloud ! It's so fantastic !

Remember : Dont forget umberalla or coat at home . It's necessary for you to have it ! :)

All rights reserved © 2011 - 2013 Latado.com . All rights reserved.

Uploading...