Welcome to our forums! We are glad you are here.To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list of categories below. You must be a registered Latado user and signed in before you can post a new topic or reply to a topic. It's important that you read our Guidelines, Terms and Conditions for Posting in the Latado Forums before using this forum. Thanks, and happy posting!
Go To

Tuan Chau Island in Halong Bay

Login and Reply topic Watch this topic
luckystar
Post on: 09/12/2013 12:26 AM
Register: 09-12-2013
Topic: 3 - Posts: 4
Tuan Chau island resort is 2km far from the center of Halong city. Tuan Chau island resort has an area of ​​220ha and is constructed by rolling hills. A concrete path is around 2km long connecting island and the mainland. In Tuan Chau, there are many works being constructed. Going from outside of the gate, visitors will pass through a hill with international standard villas. Continuing into the cuisine area, there are 5 restaurants. Rounded restaurant was designed with the very beautiful court architecture. At the same time, these restaurants can serve over 1,000 customers with the European, Asian and ethnic dishes made by the famous chefs at home and abroad. The waitresses carry Vietnamese traditional costume. At the center, visitors will be overwhelmed by the performance of dolphins, seals, sea lions that are built very modernly and uniquely.

Tuan Chau Beach with sandy carpet stretching 2km will make visitors comfortably struggle among blue sea waves. Next to beach is a villa with 50 rooms attaining 5 star international standards which brings comfortable moments to visitors. There are also other 300 international standard rooms. In Tuan Chau Island, visitors can participate in water sports activities such as high speed water skiing motor, windsurfing, fishing in Ha Long, boating, traveling by hot air balloon or hiking, camping. The performances of dolphin, sea lions, seals, animal circus, martial arts serve tourists 3 times per day in all day of the week, except Monday. Currently, Tuan Chau island resort is completed. Many other projects are waiting for investors to turn Tuan Chau island into Ngoc Chau islands of Ha Long with the desire to welcome you to "Ha Long Tourism Year ".

mstra
Post on: 09/12/2013 08:07 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 23
Is there a bus from HaNoi to Ha Long ?
luckystar
Post on: 09/12/2013 09:10 PM Register: 09-12-2013
Topic: 3 - Posts: 4
HaLong is far from HaNoi about 170km. It takes 4hours to get there by car. You can take Hoang Long Express Buses for every 15 minutes at Kim Ma bus-stop on Nguyen Thai Hoc strees . It prices 210.000 vnd ( Hanoi- Catba ) .
Or you can take Kumho VietThanh Bus at My Dinh bus station . The price is from 100.000-150.000 vnd 

Taking a tour is certainly convenient  , and many are very cheap . 
Its also possible to head here independently . The regular run is by bus from Hanoi to Bai Chay ( Ha long city) . and then by "Xe Om" or taxi to Bai Chay habour . At bustling Bai Chay , you can book a tour .

There're also tour boats running from bai Chay via Ha Long bay to Cat Ba island . Alternavitely , head directly to Cat Ba island from Hanoi and arrange a boat trip from there to explore Lan Ha Bay :)

Good luck !

kyo_kyo
Post on: 09/13/2013 08:37 PM Register: 09-10-2013
Topic: 1 - Posts: 8
How's about the Cruise ? I want to find a good cruise to stay in Ha Long :) I and my wife plan to go for honeymoon here . Thanks !
mrhanh
Post on: 09/13/2013 09:39 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 1 - Posts: 7
how's about level you choose , Kyo ? If you want high qualities , I recommend you HaLong Bhaya Cruise 4star . This was a really amazing cruise. The food was excellent and all the staff were extremely helpful . If you plan to have a great honeymoon , I think Bhaya is a good choice!  It was really an amazing and fantastic experience. The cruise was a wonderful way to explore the Halong Bay’s world heritage . We also had unforgetable honeymoon in this cruise ! the journey started with welcome greetings with a cocktail, refreshing hot towel and rose petals being dropped on us from the deck above . They also put many flower in our room like a present ! It made us extremely impresive ! We were served with a delicious seafood lunch in the restaurant on board. After lunch we relaxed for a while in our cabins which were clean and unique, then it was time going off by local rowing boats to visit the fishing villages and to see the beautiful scenery of Halong Bay . There were also a cooking class in the cruise restaurant. Then we had an romantic dinner on the balcony with candles , music and flower with so delicous traditional food ! All made my perfect honeymoon ! :)

All rights reserved © 2011 - 2013 Latado.com . All rights reserved.

Uploading...