Welcome to our forums! We are glad you are here.To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list of categories below. You must be a registered Latado user and signed in before you can post a new topic or reply to a topic. It's important that you read our Guidelines, Terms and Conditions for Posting in the Latado Forums before using this forum. Thanks, and happy posting!
Go To

Choose a good resort in Mui Ne !

Login and Reply topic Watch this topic
luckystar
Post on: 09/13/2013 01:05 AM
Register: 09-12-2013
Topic: 3 - Posts: 4
As I know Mui Ne is the resort paradise in VietNam . It's a perfect place for relaxing . But I have a problem : so much resort that I dont know which to choose . I need some good idea ! Thank so much !
mstra
Post on: 09/13/2013 08:32 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 23
Sunsea resort is a good choice ! The staff were very thoughtful , polite and helpful ! It was a perfect time we had at Sunsea resort ! the room was big , well organized and clean with a big balcony to the sea . The beach is clean and sizable . You will have a great view on the beach from the swimming pool . The restaurant 's quite slow but the food is fantastic . There  are also  numerous restaurants within walking distance, and plenty of access to public transport and taxis . or you can rent a motobike ( on the street next to hotel ) for about 7$ and go explore the red and white sand dunes ! So great ! :)

All rights reserved © 2011 - 2013 Latado.com . All rights reserved.

Uploading...