Welcome to our forums! We are glad you are here.To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list of categories below. You must be a registered Latado user and signed in before you can post a new topic or reply to a topic. It's important that you read our Guidelines, Terms and Conditions for Posting in the Latado Forums before using this forum. Thanks, and happy posting!
Go To

Find my dreaming wedding dress !

Login and Reply topic Watch this topic
bangnu
Post on: 09/13/2013 02:48 AM
Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 26
Hello everybody , I plan to get married in December of this year . Can anybody give me some ideas : where to find my dreaming wedding dress ? Which studio to choose ? Where to take photos wedding ? I'm now living in Hanoi . Thank you !
mstra
Post on: 09/13/2013 02:13 AM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 23
Hi ! I got married 3 months ago . Before wedding , I thought so much about what can made my perfect wedding . On many day , I finally decided to oder a new wedding dress for my self ( not hiring ) . I chose LekChi Bride ! They designed for me a beautiful dress , try to make me satisfactory and fix it everytime I oder . The price is reasonable ! I'm extremely impresive with the attitude of the staff - very helpful and lovely ! 
You can try ! :)

All rights reserved © 2011 - 2013 Latado.com . All rights reserved.

Uploading...