Welcome to our forums! We are glad you are here.To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list of categories below. You must be a registered Latado user and signed in before you can post a new topic or reply to a topic. It's important that you read our Guidelines, Terms and Conditions for Posting in the Latado Forums before using this forum. Thanks, and happy posting!
Go To

Funky bar for the weekend !

Login and Reply topic Watch this topic
mstra
Post on: 09/13/2013 07:22 PM
Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 23
Hi ! I just want to find a funky bar to enjoy weekend with my friends . Where's the best ? need cool music and nice drinks ! Thanks !
mrpillow84
Post on: 09/13/2013 08:42 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 31
The Rooftop Bar is the best bar ( in my opinion ) ! It's located in 19th floor of Pacific Place Ly Thuong Kiet street ! nice view , nice atmosphere but a little expensive ! But It's very worth to try . It has a great view from the high floor to see the city light-up on the dark . Good service, nice music with execellent DJ From outside space to inside, the cozy, romantic atmosphere will be ideal for dining and chatting with friends or someone special . It also serve food as a restaurant but I've never tried ! I only come here for the cocktails ,pretty well- made to be very honest.
kyo_kyo
Post on: 09/13/2013 08:04 PM Register: 09-10-2013
Topic: 1 - Posts: 8
Also had a great night here . Watched as a rain storm came through forcing us from out on balcony indoors and this was the best place in city to do so.  Staff very helpful and service quick. Food was good - especially main courses - but not outstanding . The cocktails is very great ! Vote for The Rooftop Bar !
kyo_kyo
Post on: 09/13/2013 08:10 PM Register: 09-10-2013
Topic: 1 - Posts: 8
Here's some image for you to feel

bangnu
Post on: 09/15/2013 08:15 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 26
I often go to Dragonfly bar with my friends  at the weekend . It's quite small but verry funny !  there's always crowded with peoples from 10 p.m to late  . Very nice and cheap drink  .The ground floor contains a dance area and backroom pool table. Upstairs there's a lounge stocked with games like Jenga and a hookah bar where Hanoi hipsters toke tobacco spiced with apple and mint . :)But the problems is that ground floor is very small . So you should call for book soon before going .

All rights reserved © 2011 - 2013 Latado.com . All rights reserved.

Uploading...