Welcome to our forums! We are glad you are here.To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list of categories below. You must be a registered Latado user and signed in before you can post a new topic or reply to a topic. It's important that you read our Guidelines, Terms and Conditions for Posting in the Latado Forums before using this forum. Thanks, and happy posting!
Go To

About Vinpearl Land ???

Login and Reply topic Watch this topic
mrpillow84
Post on: 09/17/2013 08:14 PM
Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 5 - Posts: 31
Hello , I will go to Nha Trang in the next month ! heard much about Vinpearl Land , Should I go there ?? Is there something special ? :) Thanks !
mstra
Post on: 09/17/2013 08:13 PM Register: 09-08-2013
Topic: 4 - Posts: 23
Hi , I've been here last year . There has funfair rides . a water park , arcade games and plenty of other attractions to keep the kiddies amused . There is also an underwater world aquarium here featuring some of the sealife you wont get to see if you're not a diver . Its not yet a world-class adventure park , but it does have some thrills like a roller coaster called Evolution. It will  keep children amused for a full day , including the world's longest over - the - sea cable car and the biggest wave pool in Southeast Asia . The leading attraction is undoubtedly the water park , with more than 20 serious slides for adrenalin-seekers.
Most visitors arrive by cable car or fast boat , both included in the ticket price . Both depart from the coast just south of Cau Da dock area:)

All rights reserved © 2011 - 2013 Latado.com . All rights reserved.

Uploading...